Saturday 6 December 2014

Huge Make-up Haul, Make-up Collection, Restaurant Reviews + Update

I have been neglecting my blog recently which is not good! I have been really busy therefore I have not had the chance to write any blog posts. However, I just purchased a new camera which I am so excited to use. It is the Sony RX 100 iii which is an amazing camera and very expensive (to me it is expensive haha)!

I am going on holiday from 19 December 2014 until 4 January 2014 and I have decided to vlog the WHOLE trip!! I will be doing daily vlogs which I will upload when I return to England and hopefully they will all be edited and uploaded in January. This is really exciting as I have never vlogged before and I am so excited to share my holiday with you guys. I am going on a two week cruise around Asia so I start in Hong Kong and stop off in Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore. I am really looking forward to this trip as I have never been to Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore and I cannot wait for Hong Kong as the shopping there is amazing! If you guys have never been on a cruise ship, you may be interested in seeing some or all of my vlogs so you can get a feel as to what it is like! Honestly, I love cruises and they are my favourite type of holiday as it is so relaxing and fun.

Anyway, before I go away on holiday, I hope to upload a few blog posts seeing as I haven't uploaded any for ages. The first one I will upload is a huge make-up haul which will be uploaded tonight. The others will be on my face make-up collection so my foundations, blushers, bronzers and highlighters and I will be showing you my favourite products out of those. I will also be uploading a review on a restaurant I went to to celebrate my birthday with my family and cousins.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment