Thursday 9 June 2016

TT Fitness Haul & Try On

TT Fitness is an Aesthetic Fitness Apparel combing both fitness and fashion and ships worldwide! Link to website

I am definitely a massive fan of TT Fitness after receiving my products! The products are high quality yet affordable and more importantly, the leggings are SQUAT PROOF!! So many gym leggings these days are see through and no one wants to show everyone their underwear!

Use my promotion code 'ELTT' for 15% off your order at the checkout!




Colossal Womens Vintage Shorts

I got 3 gym shorts from TT Fitness as I intend to wear these abroad in a hot country as they are perfect for wondering around in and for the beach! Personally, I prefer wearing leggings in the gym as I don't want to draw too much attention to myself but if you have great legs and the confidence to rock these shorts, these are perfect for the gym too! These gym shorts are incredibly soft and comfortable but they are short so beware you are not showing too much unless you want to!

Pink available here

Purple available here
Grey/black available here
Euphoria Leggings

These leggings are great quality and squat proof! I love the pattern of these leggings too and they are available in 3 colours! They also come up quite high and have tummy control which is perfect for if you want to hide unflattering areas of your body like me!

Grey available here
Pink available here
Grey/Black available here 
Grey/Black available here
Colossal Pro Tank & Classic Sports Bra

These tanks are tight fitting which I don't actually like as I like to wear a loose top so that the top doesn't cling to my unflattening areas of my body! That is just my opinion though as I do have fat around my body which I prefer to hide! Also, the colour isn't as bright as shown in the professional photos on the website but I still like the colour it comes in. If you have a good body, this top would look great on you but because I still have some work to do, it isn't the most flattering for me!

The classic sports bra is really comfortable and I would highly recommend it and it has a cute cross at the back! Great design!


Purple available here
Sports bra available here


Ladies Future Leggings

These leggings are great quality, comfortable and has a thick waistband. These leggings are again squat proof so you don't need to worry about showing the world your underwear! I also love the pop of colour for the logo at the bottom of the leggings!

Available here
Available here



No comments:

Post a Comment