Sunday 6 July 2014

10 Things I Like About Guys

I've finally uploaded the video I made on 10 Things I Like About Guys. Please ignore the preview photo on my video, I basically made a mistake and thought I was uploading something else! The video on Most Annoying Things People Do will be up next week. 

Just want to say that I am quite picky when it comes to men. I am a very motivated individual and I feel like I can connect more with a guy who is also really motivated so please don't think I am a gold digger or whatever. I don't need someone to support me, I can support myself and money isn't everything. I just prefer guys to share similar interests that I have and has the same sort of drive as I do :) 




If you have me on YouTube, you will know that I made a video on 10 Things I Don't Like About Guys so here is the link :)


No comments:

Post a Comment