Tuesday 24 June 2014

Clubbing, BBQ, Brownies & Friends

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted on here for a while! I have been quite busy these last few days.

Saturday night, I was out clubbing so I spent the day getting ready. I fake tanned using my Lauren's Way tanning lotion which I absolutely love. I have done a review on this so if you are interested in knowing what it's like, here is the link: click here

I also filmed a tutorial on how I did my clubbing make-up and I did use glitter and green eyeshadows! It will be up maybe next week or the week after. I have filmed loads of videos so not sure what order they will be up. I also filmed my first hair tutorial so stay tuned for that!

So Saturday night was really fun, went to London to go clubbing and saw my two friends, Lauren and Katie who I haven't seen for ages! Met these two amazing girls on a Mediterranean cruise 2 summers ago and managed to stay in contact!!

On Sunday, we had a BBQ with my family and auntie and uncle. We had so many chicken wings and sausages and burgers, sooo nice. I also managed to make some brownies for my sisters friends as we went to visit them on Monday and they were so delicious haha.

Today, I am meeting up with two of my best friends for an Indian and cannot wait to see them. I haven't had an Indian before so I don't really know what to expect!!

Hope you all have a fabulous day and enjoy the sun as the rain is approaching unfortunately! xx

2 comments: