Friday 16 May 2014

Beware of Tesco chicken!!

I have finally figured out that Tesco chicken is such bad quality!

I bought a pack of "chicken thighs" on Sunday (11th May) and opened it on Wednesday (14th May). I sooo should have returned it. I noticed this strong smell but just thought it was the smell of chicken as that is how Tesco chicken has been smelling recently. So I cooked two pieces and cling filmed the rest of the chicken in the box with 2 layers of cling film. 

I went to open my chicken again yesterday and ohhhhmygod. It got worse, the chicken was like green/blue (the skin and the chicken) and it STANK! I felt so sick I just threw it in the bin. That made me so angry because chicken should not go off that quickly and I think that the chicken was already bad before. 

Before you ask, it has nothing to do with the temperature of my fridge. 

If in doubt, take your chicken back to Tesco!! I now buy my chicken from Sainsburys because it doesn't smell.

** Forgot to mention the best before date was 17th May....

No comments:

Post a Comment