Sunday 11 May 2014

My favourite hair products

I thought I would share my favourite hair products right now!

The products
L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Curl & Gloss Curl Mousse click here
Silhouette by Schwarzkopf Super Hold Hairspray 750ml click here
Osmo Extreme Volume Root Lifter 250ml click here
Osmo Extreme Volume Thickening Creme 150ml click here
Pure Hair Oil, Argan Oil moisturising 40ml (not available online)
I would recommend Pure Argan Oil for Hair and Skin by Poppy Austin click here

Argan oil
Firstly, pure argan oil is really good to apply into the ends of your hair, especially if you suffer from dry hair from all the straightening, curling and blow-drying. Argan oil instantly hydrates and protects your hair. I usually put 3-4 drops into the palm of my hand then rub my hands together and apply onto the ends then if I have any left, I just run my hands through the rest of my hair. The amount of drops you use is dependent on your hair length. I have quite long hair so if you have short hair you will probably only need 1-2 drops. This should be applied when your hair is damp. You should go on to blowdry your hair. I usually blowdry my hair with a big round brush in my hand as I find this the quickest way to dry my hair.

L'Oréal Paris Studio Line Curl & Gloss Curl Mousse
I think the packaging for this product has changed! I bought my product a long time ago and don't really use mine that often although I do love it. I don't apply this product the way it is meant to be applied. I actually use this once I've curled my hair. The mousse has a foamy texture that disappears after application and does not feel sticky which is one of the main benefits of this product. I find it keeps my curls in place. I use around 2-3 pumps of this around my hair. I apply the mousse to start with at the ends of my hair. I grab my curls together and squeeze the curls upwards in a ball so that it stays in place. (Not sure if that makes any sense but I will try and get a picture of me doing this so you know what I mean!).

Silhouette by Schwarzkopf Super Hold Hairspray
This has become my new obsession. You probably don't know this but I am obsessed with hairspray and have been for years. I would always have a huge bottle of hairspray in my locker at school and all the girls knew this so if they needed hairspray, they knew where to go! The one I used to be obsessed with before I found my current favourite was L'oreal Elnett click here. I must have gone through 1 a month!! Anyway, I always found the L'oreal Elnett smelt so bad so when I found the Silhouette one, I was really pleased that it doesn't have that really foul hairspray smell. I first discovered this hairspray when I got my haircut I think at Rush? Anyway, when they sprayed it on, my hair stayed in place so well so I knew I had to go and buy this product. I went a little crazy and actually bought 5 of these huge bottles. I haven't even gone through one of them and I've had this product for about 3 months! If you are looking for a new hairspray, check this one out!

Osmo Extreme Volume Root Lifter
This product is amazing! It really does lift your roots. This product is applied when your hair is partially dry. Squirt this all over the roots and then use a big round brush and start blowdrying your hair with it. By using a big round brush, it will also help to lift your roots so you don't have flat hair!

Osmo Extreme Volume Thickening Creme
I use this product after the root lifter and it works a treat. Massage this product into the roots and then use the big round brush and start blowdrying. You should have more volume in your hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment