Sunday 11 May 2014

"No make-up" make-up look (all drugstore products)

Products used
Rimmel Natural Bronzer (Sun bronze 22) here
Revlon Photoready Concealer (Light Medium) here
Sleek Brow Kit (Dark) here
L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara here
Maybelline Baby Lips (Cherry Me) here

This make-up look is perfect for school, work or if you are new to make-up! It took me less than 10 minutes to complete this look. 

If you are a beginner or just looking for a really good brush set, check out these 3 Real techniques brush set: 
- Core collection kit click here
- Eye brush kit click here 
- Sam's Pick's Limited edition click here

I have deliberately chosen a bronzer which is a bit shimmery for that "natural glow". My face is naturally lighter than my neck which is the case for most people. The bronzer I used is actually a perfect colour to match my neck. I focused applying my bronzer around the sides of my face and dusted a tiny amount in the centre of my face.

If you have acne or lots of imperfections on your face such as redness, you can apply a foundation as this will give you a lot more coverage than just applying a bronzer. After applying the bronzer, I applied concealer under my eyes by drawing an upside down triangle then blended in the concealer with my ring finger by patting it into my skin. If you have any small imperfections such as a few spots, go ahead and apply the concealer over those areas and using the same method, pat the concealer in. (Try not to rub concealer in by dragging your finger under the eye because it rubs the concealer off and you don't get a good coverage).

Next step is to curl your eyelashes before applying mascara. I use two eyelash curlers. Firstly the muji click here then the shiseido click here. I love my shiseido eyelash curlers because they really clamp your eyelashes and give them a really nice lift. I've chosen a lengthening mascara because I naturally have really short eyelashes. Apply one coat of mascara then leave it to dry before applying another if you want fuller lashes. I do my eyebrows after applying one coat of mascara. I used the powder from my sleek brow kit and applied it by using short brush strokes just to darken the colour of my eyebrows. After doing your eyebrows, curl your eyelashes again because if you have eyelashes which grow downwards like I do, you will need to curl them. Add one more coat of mascara and then on to the lips. I applied my lip balm in cherry me as it adds a really subtle colour. Last step is to curl your eyelashes one more time and you are done!!






No comments:

Post a Comment